How well do you know OSCAR?
1. What current Oscar nominee got two previous nominations for playing the young version of an older woman played by another actress in the same film?
2. Two women won Best Supporting Actress for playing tough hookers.
3. Two Oscar-winning actresses did indie movie scenes with fake penises. Name them (the actresses, not the dildos).
4. Ernest Borgnine was Best Actor for "Marty" (1955). Today, he's the voice of a character on a very popular cartoon series. Name his character or the series.
5. Sally Field made her famous "You like me!" acceptance speech when she won the Oscar for what film?
|...and the answer is...|
|1. Kate Winslet played young Rose in TITANIC
and young Iris in IRIS. Gloria Stuart was the older Rose and Judi Dench
was the older Iris.
2. Donna Reed was a hooker in FROM HERE TO ETERNITY and starred on "The Donna Reed Show." Shirley Jones did the same in ELMER GANTRY and starred on "The Partridge Family."
3. Hilary Swank wore a strap-on to Oscar glory in BOYS DON'T CRY. Jennifer Connelly played a junkie performing a live toy story for white collar dudes in REQUIEM FOR A DREAM before A BEAUTIFUL MIND got her an Oscar.
4. Ernest Borgnine is the voice of MermaidMan on "SpongeBob SquarePants."
5. Sally Field exclaimed "You like me!" when she won for PLACES